When it comes to false faults, many people can’t unders […]
When it comes to false faults, many people can’t understand what it means. If you put it on the induction door machine, the “false fault” can be simply referred to as a false fault. The essence is that the induction door machine does not have any substantive problems. But it can't operate normally, so how to troubleshoot the fault when encountering this kind of situation?
The door leaf of the induction door machine does not move (first check whether the power switch is turned on):
1. Check whether the moving door leaf is mopping the ground. If this phenomenon occurs, the door will be strenuous when starting, and the control system will mistakenly think that there is an obstacle and operate the protective function, so that the door leaf will stop moving; 2. Look at the induction door Does the hanging wheel part of the door leaf of the machine fall off the track? If this phenomenon occurs, the door leaf will not move.
The automatic non-stop opening and closing of the moving door leaf:
1. There may be moving objects entering the sensing range of the sensor, such as the shaking of pedestrians, vehicles, colorful flags, banners or potted plants, etc.; 2. The sensing range of the sensor can be adjusted to an angle that is too downward, when the door is about to close, it will sense The sensor also senses the movement of the door leaf, so that the door leaf opens again; 3. There may be a jitter phenomenon in the upper cover plate of the fixed sensor, which causes the sensor to vibrate, causing the door leaf to keep opening and closing.
The moving door leaves loudly when walking (most of these faults appear on the induction door machine that has been used for a long time)
1. The door leaf hanging wheel has a certain degree of wear due to long-term operation. If it is only a slight abrasion, the track and the hanging wheel can be cleaned once, but please be careful not to oil the track and the hanging wheel, because it is easy to absorb dust after oiling , And the hanging wheel may slip during walking.
2. Part of the spreader connector is loose, just re-reinforce it.
3. The damage of the lower ground wheel (swing stopper) will also cause loud sound. If so, just replace it.
4. There is friction between the moving door leaf and the fixed door leaf and there is noise
The response of the moving door leaf is slow: 1. The sensing range of the sensor is too small; 2. There is dust accumulation inside the sensor; 3. The door is too heavy, which exceeds the capacity of the host motor.