As a kind of remote control that complements the infrar […]
As a kind of remote control that complements the infrared remote control, the electric door opener has been widely used in garage door, electric door, barrier remote control, anti-theft alarm, industrial control and wireless smart home. The electric door remote control is Radio waves are used to transmit control signals, which are characterized by non-directionality, no "face-to-face" control, long distance (up to tens of meters, or even several kilometers), and susceptibility to electromagnetic interference. Mainly include the following aspects:
1. Transmitting power: the higher the transmitting power, the longer the distance, but the power consumption is large and it is easy to cause interference;
2. Receiving sensitivity: the receiver’s receiving sensitivity is improved, and the remote control distance is increased, but it is easy to be interfered and cause malfunction or loss of control;
3. Antenna: It adopts linear antennas, which are parallel to each other, and the remote control distance is long, but it occupies a large space. In use, the antenna can be extended and straightened to increase the remote control distance;
4. Height: The higher the antenna, the longer the remote control distance, but subject to objective conditions;
5. Blocking: The currently used wireless remote control uses the UHF frequency band specified by the country. Its propagation characteristics are similar to that of light. It spreads in a straight line and has small diffraction. If there is a wall between the transmitter and the receiver, the remote control distance will be greatly reduced. Reinforced concrete walls have even more influence due to the absorption of electric waves by the conductor.